9.16.2008

I blow myself away, I really do.

For months-- MONTHS!-- I couldn't log into Flickr. I couldn't think of the yahoo ID I had especially created for the etsy/art-related pictures. I tried so many combinations of my names and other usernames.... nothing. Nada. Zilch. I felt like an idiot, and gave up.

Tonight on a whim, I logged into one of my gmail accounts and happened to do a search for "yahoo", and lo and behold, I found the notification from yahoo that I had used this gmail account as a secondary email. In it was the user name, and voila, I could log into Flickr. It was, perhaps, the easiest solution, and I still had a gigantic brain fart and didn't think to do it. All summer.

Oh well.

Anyway, I finally logged in and posted a couple of pics I'd been meaning to get around to posting in there-- stuff I'd added on etsy already.

I'm kind of getting excited about my upcoming projects, and will be adding them to flickr accordingly, at least now that I can log in. Yeesh. And here it is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7seventeengallery/


I'm just suuuuch a doofus.

No comments: