4.24.2007

whorelando.

Time is flying by, people.

I'm now barely a week away from visiting Orlando... I've been away since September, and am going down for a weekend of debauchery and drunkeness with my rowdy co-workers, cuddles with my friend Erica's dog, sushi at the absolute greatest sushi restaurant evarrrr, Spiderman 3, and best of all: DANCING.

New York is the greatest city in the world, sure, and it's got awesome cannolis and it's got super sweet cheap knock-off aviator sunglasses selling for $3 a pop in SoHo, but dammit, you can't dance here.

I-Bar, in Orlando, was my place. Yes, it got predictable, and yes I got sick of going every Friday night (and some sundays and then also thursdays) and dancing to the same playlist and drinking the same drinks (although, a 50 cent vodka anything in nyc is unheard of), but I guess you just don't know what you got til it's gone, because I haven't danced but once since I moved here, and that was an impromptu, drunken whirling dirvish of a mess on Halloween. Here, enjoy some I-Bar, while I gear myself up in anticipation.





Orlando's a boring place, that made me unhappy pretty much the whole time I lived there but I'll be damned if it doesn't have its charms. Like this.

Whatever the hell that means, I mean.

No comments: