12.24.2008

Project Feeling Gross At Christmas

Ugh. The weather and temperature fluctuations have left me with a cold, or sinus infection. First it was warm and muggy, then freezing, then warm, then cold, and now it's 80* outside. Are you kidding me? No wonder I feel awful. I had a comically horrendous time trying to acquire Claritin D last night at the pharmacy, and that's kinda sorta helped out. But I definitely don't feel up to doing anything but lazing around.

I did stay up last night and attempted to figure out this Project Wonderful thing. I'm several months late to the party, I know, but it's kind of bewildering to me. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, but at the present, I just don't see exactly how it's going to work for me. Eh. We'll see.

I'm sure to be bored later so I won't wish anyone a Merry Christmas, not yet.

No comments: